Sim Fighting League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Fighting League

MMA fighting Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How me and my friends train

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

How me and my friends train Empty
PostSubject: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://prosimfighting.freeforum.ca
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:23 am

haha nice
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 am

what were the rules for this? lol
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:36 am

1 sparring glove each, anything goes, and in the back on the recliner with the blanket is a then 12 year old Andrew5, this was so long ago, like over a year and a half
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:38 am

Nice. Was one of the judges Cecil Peoples?
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:39 am

Also was the event regulated by the Canada Athletic Commission? Razz
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:45 am

i dont think it was even rounds, just go until your out, and yea it was a reglated event
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:49 am

that's good to know
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 pm

might film some friends fighting tonight since i have guys coming over for ufc, i might fight bt i doubt youll see me, the current champion, in all his gloriness and MW division greatness. Mainly cause of knee and legbars, i dont want to screw my knees over since i havent gone to therapy in a couple weeks due to school, but you may see knighthawks fighting, and greekgod007(who only joined my league so he could fight knighthawks pros). Otherwise, i have a crappy camera, hints why this video is only a minute cause the batteries died, but i might just use my eyetoy webcam and film it in movie maker and add music. We will see. Wow i wrote a lot about nothing, i should make a new version of seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
Iceman71
Admin
Iceman71

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Petegiz wrote:
might film some friends fighting tonight since i have guys coming over for ufc, i might fight bt i doubt youll see me, the current champion, in all his gloriness and MW division greatness. Mainly cause of knee and legbars, i dont want to screw my knees over since i havent gone to therapy in a couple weeks due to school, but you may see knighthawks fighting, and greekgod007(who only joined my league so he could fight knighthawks pros). Otherwise, i have a crappy camera, hints why this video is only a minute cause the batteries died, but i might just use my eyetoy webcam and film it in movie maker and add music. We will see. Wow i wrote a lot about nothing, i should make a new version of seinfeld.
Set up the 1 2 and then take him down.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Iceman71 wrote:
Petegiz wrote:
Set up the 1 2 and then take him down.

Last time me and knighthawks fought, pre surgery so back in july, he shot in and i sunk in a rear naked choke and finished the fight in 6 seconds to capture the title
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Admin
heavymetalnick

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:48 pm

That's sweet. I want to see a video of that.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Admin
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 pm

didnt tape it, but if we did, andrew5 was the ring girl, ask him about it tommorow when he comes home
Back to top Go down
Andrew5
Rookie
Rookie
Andrew5

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:47 pm

the ring girl that ended up beating you by tko, and spaanzer by armbar(which was insane)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How me and my friends train   How me and my friends train Empty

Back to top Go down

How me and my friends train
Page 1 of 1